Friday 4 November 2011

"Lesbe-honest"


Let me start this post by quoting Snookie's take on her new perfume - “tacky and gaudy, just like me". I'm shocked to hear how in touch with reality she is! Here I am thinking that the girl actually thought her attire was appropriate. I feel a little reassured that she makes the conscious decision to look like a hot mess.

Snooki, or Nicole ... whatever you go by these days, if I can offer you one piece of advice, here it is - Lay off the freakin' animal prints, enough is enough. You're scaring the animals.

I would like to congratulate her though. She has done a great job of marketing herself and building the Snooki brand. I commend the Snooki and her agents for cashing in and milking the temp-fame for all it's worth. Lesbehonest, we would all be doing the same thing if we had no shame!

Forget what I've said, I take it all back Snooki. Don't change a damn thing. Please continue entertaining the world with your nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment