Wednesday 7 September 2011

Shopping-itis


I've been having a serious case of shopping-itis in the past two days.

I hauled my mom to The Bay yesterday to check out a pair of shoes that were in their recent VIP magazine. I ended up making the purchase. They are the perfect fall shoe to wear with jeans and the tassel details won me over. I can't wait to wear these puppies!

While at The Bay yesterday, I also happened upon a fantastic wool scarf with the most amazing print - a french-like woman smoking a cigarette. Though I don't condone the smoking, I couldn't resist the scarf! I had to trek over to The Bay during my lunch to pick it up because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't find a picture of it to share with all of you - take my word for it, it's wonderful.

I will refer to the dress as collateral damage. I hadn’t been into Aritzia in a couple of weeks so I had the urge to pop in and check out the new stuff! They certainly have a lot of great fall pieces but this dress caught my eye for its colour and price tag. As mentioned in a previous post, I am falling in love with burgundy this fall and the dress just spoke to me - and then yelled when I realized it was only $50!

Just wanted to share a few fall purchases with all of you! I hope you’re all enjoying the fall fashions and the cooler temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment