Friday 12 August 2011

Kristen Stewart...Wowza





Kristen Stewart covers the September issue of W Magazine and I am truly shocked at how gorgeous she looks. When I first saw these images I couldn't believe it was her - then I had an instant newfound appreciation for her beauty.

She has always struck me as the awkward tomboyish type and I figured she would just drag that image through life but she has proven me wrong. It's almost like when you're a teenager and one day you're awkward but eventually you blossom and come in to your own ... except Kristen has chosen to blossom in her 20s instead - better late than never!

You know how I keep mentioning how I would love to do a professional photoshoot - I'd like to echo that sentiment again after seeing these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment