Thursday 16 June 2011

Royal Ascot 2011

Charlie Crowhurst/EPA via guardian.co.uk

Carl De Souza/AFP/Getty Images via guardian.co.uk

Dan Kitwood/Getty Images via guardian.co.uk

Steve Parsons/PA via guardian.co.uk

Alan Crowhurst/Getty Images via guardian.co.uk

Carl De Souza/AFP/Getty Images via guardian.co.uk

When I made my prediction in a recent post that hats will be trending - I hope these pictures don't illustrate the direction we're headed!

My best guess for some of these wacky-tacky hats is that women try to out-hat each other and as a result, you have women AND men looking foolish.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing these things - okay, maybe as a joke or to mock people who would legitimately wear them, but that's it ... I swear.

Thanks go to Gen for sending these my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment