Friday 17 June 2011

Over the Rainbow - Spring 2011 Spring Blow-Out Sale


Since sales are a pretty big part of my shopping habit - I thought I would share the wealth of finding sales right here on this blog!

Over the Rainbow in Yorkville is having their spring sale with 30-50% off some pretty good brands - if you're a brand whore / some pretty nice stuff - if brand whoring isn't your thing! It looks like the sale just started on June 15th so if you hurry down, there's a chance stuff won't be picked over yet.

I bought my first pair of J Brand jeans but I am a member of the 'brand whoring isn't my thing' club. I prefer buying things I think look nice and suit me well - this time, it just so happened they were J Brand ... and 50% off!

Peel your face off the computer screen and scurry over to score some sweet deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment