Wednesday 14 November 2012

J. Crew - Pencil This In

Readers - meet my newest love. Love - meet my readers.

I was in Chi-town a few weeks ago for the first time and wow - what an incredible city. I won't get into details with you here but I will tell you the shopping is fantastic!

I popped over into the local J.Crew store and fell in love with this pencil skirt. It fits perfectly and the length is à la Mad Men, and I'm a sucker for the classic vintage looks.

Not that I needed another black skirt - I wanted it. It's such a stable piece to have in my wardrobe for the winter and I couldn't resist. Actually, the main reason I ended up with black is because it was the only desireable colour left in my size! ...

I wore the skirt once and went straight to the J.Crew website and ordered it in the dark poppy colour too!!! Investment pieces here people - and the price was right.

The price is even better right now. You get an extra 30% off sale items so get your fingers clicking over here.





ps. I also bought this cute blouse - lovin' the print.

No comments:

Post a Comment