Wednesday 25 April 2012

The 811 Mid-Rise Skinny

So, I'm not one for spending a large amount of money on my denim - but I may be a convert now. I bought my first pair of regular priced JBrand jeans about a month ago and I'm not sure I've taken them off - disgusting, I know but I'm exagerating.

From the moment I pulled these up over my butt, I was in love. They fit perfectly - and I mean PER-FECT-LY. The length was great for my short-er legs - no need to ruin the hem with any tailoring! They fit around my waist like a glove and they are fabulous at retaining their shape (something that gives me grief about cheaper jeans!).

I'm seriously thinking of purchasing a second pair in a different colour, but with an upcoming wedding I'm on a budget! Budgets can always be re-budgeted though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment