Wednesday 15 February 2012

Jenny Packham - Fall 2012






Thanks God for Blog.

One of the great things about having a blog, aside from being able to rant about fabulous - and sometimes, not so fabulous - things, is being able to learn about new-to-me designers. There are so many talented and long-established designers that I just don't know about and this blog has opened my eyes and look outside the YSL, the Chanel, the Prada and all the other big names in the game.

These designs are by British evening wear designer Jenny Packham. She launched her first collection in 1988 - it only took me a few years to catch wind of her.

My absolute favourite of these has got to be the black jumper at the top. The others aren't so bad either - I'd definitely wear any of them, no need to hold a gun to my head with a decision like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment