Tuesday 3 January 2012

Beachwear 2012



As I struggle to get back to the grind in seriously cold, sub-zero degree temperatures, I thought I would post some beachwear fashions.

These are some of the nicer pieces I came across, and quite frankly I wish I had done this search before my southward migration - I would have made a few purchases!

When comparing birds to humans living in northern climates, I fail to see that we're more intelligent than our feathered friends. They wait out the cold in warmer climates, we just tease ourselves with brief holidays down south, always returning to the artic temperatures we struggle to get through. Yea, sure we need to make a living, but let's make it somewhere a little warmer - no?

Screw hibernation - let's migrate south. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment