Sunday 27 November 2011

One of a Kind Show Finds

I behaved myself at the show this time around. I came out spending under $100 buckeroonies and happy with my purchases! For starters, the food section caused me to gain a few pounds as expected. The food at this show is amazing. I caved and bought a bag of this decadent chocolate and a dried spice dip mix - also really good. You can get a little overwhelmed with all the vendors at the show so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to peruse!
I bought a pair of floral coral earrings...
Jill Schwartzentruber has some really nice earrings at the show. If you're a fan of the dangling earring, check her out. She doesn't have much of a selection of studs but I love the colour on these ones and the flower is just so cute I couldn't resist - with a $20 price tag, could you blame me?

I've also been a fan of Volang over the past few shows. They're based in New York with a few boutique stores and I love their knit pieces! I already own two of her headbands and was really looking forward to picking one of these up at this year's show!...


I was a little letdown with her selection in this style. There wasn't much to pick from but i'm pretty content with the black with red flecks that I scooped up. Now if only it would get a little colder so I can wear it... I can wait though if it means we can continue with this mild weather for another couple of days, or weeks!

If you haven't strolled over to the show yet, I suggest you dedicate some of your time to checking out the show. There are truly some amazing and incredibly talented people at the show. It's well worth it.

go.go.go. before all the good stuff sells out!

No comments:

Post a Comment