Wednesday 10 August 2011

Nine West - Coming Soon


Checkit


Mavenue


Showstopper
 Nine West has really stepped up their game in the past few years - or I've just begun to realize what amazing shoes they sell. There's really no need to spend Louboutin prices on hot shoes...who am I kidding - if I had the money, I would own a few pairs! But, until I earn enough to afford those red soles, I am 100% content with the quality and comfort of the shoes that i've purchased from Nine West.

I just had a quick look at their 'Coming Soon' items and there are three pairs that really caught my eye for the fall! My favourites are the Checkit, unfortunately i'm required to wait until the end of August when they hit the stores...and then, probably a few months until they go on sale! A girl can always window shop - or splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment