Monday 29 August 2011

Hedi Slimane








Photos courtesy of Hedi Slimane's Diary
These images of Frances Bean Cobain are phenomenal. Born to rock and roll couple Courtney Love and the late Kurt Cobain, Frances appears to have blossomed into a very attractive young lady since the last images I had seen of her.

Frances was photographed by Hedi Slimane, a photographer previously unknown to me, because I apparently live under a rock. After checking out his website, I am definitely a fan of the depth and feeling you get from looking at his images, and the way he shoots hhis subjects is phenomenal. His seeming preference to shoot in black and white adds a slight eerieness to the photo and really allows you to get a feeling of the raw emotion...or, atleast that's how I'm feeling about the shots!

There are also some amazing fashion photography shots you should check out in the Fashion Diary section of the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment