Tuesday 3 May 2011

DON'Ts - 2011 Met Ball

Emma Stone in Lanvin

Jessica Szohr in Topshop

Jennifer Lopez in Gucci

Kristen Stewart in Proenza Schouler

Leighton Meester in Louis Vuitton

Miranda Kerr in Marchesa

Rihanna in Stella McCartney

Taylor Swift in J.Mendel
What a poor showing! I could have added so many more don’ts but enough is enough.

Rihanna looks like she’s channeling Ursula from The Little Mermaid.

Jessica Szohr seems to be crashing the party before going out clubbing … it’s a BALL – dress appropriately.

Leighton Meester is a fashion fail pairing those shoes with that dress. The whole outfit is looking a little trashy.

I could go on and comment on each of these lovely ladies, but I won’t. Just know that I am not a fan of these poor fashion choices and I leave you to develop your own commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment