Friday 29 April 2011

Because I Have To

Kate Middleton in Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen

Kate Middleton in Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen
So, I woke up at 5:30 this morning feeling like I would be left out of a part of history if I didn't watch the wedding - worth it. Something about Kate and William gets me chocked up when I see them together, they, quite simply put - look extremely happy and in love with each other. Admit it - they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside too.

Kate looked stunning in her Alexander McQueen wedding dress – S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G. I love the look of lace on a weeding down and this dress is absolutely amazing.

Pippa Middleton in Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen
This type of dress can really only be worn by a very tiny fraction of the world population – Pippa finds herself in this piece of the pie. Not only is it an unforgiving colour, it’s also a very unforgiving fabric and she looked flawless in it.  
The Ugly Ducklings
I don't have much more to say about these two than already said in the photo caption.

Oh wait - I can elaborate.

What was the redhead thinking when she made the decision to purchase that hat? Fashion statement, it is not. Did they both get dressed in the dark? Forget to look in the mirror before leaving the house? Designer, shmesiner – these outfits look terrible.

 Also, this picture makes me think of the evil step sisters in Cinderella.

No comments:

Post a Comment